Please Note: This role will require you to attend the studio on a regular basis.
We are a fast-growing Marketing and Design agency based in Capel St Mary, Suffolk. Our mission is to help businesses across a wide range of industries to develop their brand identity and improve their visibility. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to support us in our mission to deliver outstanding service and high-quality content to our clients.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Conduct research and produce content for a wide range of topics to help improve online visibility
- Regularly update website content using a CMS
- Use analytical tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio and SemRush to measure performance
- Develop optimised content for social media
- Play an active role in optimising website content for search engines
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high standards and quality
- Act as a brand champion for the company
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and Web Developers
Qualifications and Training:
We don't require any specific qualifications or certificates. Instead, we seek individuals who can demonstrate their skills through an excellent portfolio. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role is preferred.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to produce compelling content
- A strong passion for Digital Marketing and a drive to learn more
- Exceptional time management and organisational abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the latest trends and their role in the business world
- Professionalism and confident communication abilities
- Experience working with Adobe CC
- Familiarity with Google Ads
- Social media management - oversee social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, analysis and recommendations.
- Campaign management - paid and social advertising: Google Ads Search and Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our Capel St Mary office from Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including on-site parking.
If you're a skilled Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for delivering high-quality results, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and portfolio.