Looking for an exciting, new challenge in 2023?
We are looking for a talented Frontend WordPress Website Developer with SEO experience to join our team and help grow our portfolio of award winning businesses. You will be a quick learner and enjoy pushing the boundaries of your own knowledge in a fast paced but supportive environment. You will also be passionate about emerging trends in web technology and have an interest in working with APIs, machine learning, AI methods and Data.
In this role, you will work alongside experienced team members on a varied range of projects and will be encouraged to take responsibility for meeting deadlines. You will also have the opportunity to manage some project components directly, with support from more senior dev team members.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to prototype new websites and design features
- Developing bespoke WordPress websites and themes for presentation
- Working closely with other team members to create detailed proposals
- Maintaining websites once they are up and running
- Learning additional coding languages
- Developing website pages and features
- Helping more senior team members with their work
- Taking an active role in team and client meetings
The requirements for the role
You will be a keen self-starter in finding solutions to technical challenges and will be able to demonstrate that you do so in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
You will have strong experience in:
- Developing WordPress Websites
- Bespoke WordPress Theme Development
- Building WP sites using custom post types and advanced custom fields
- Building WP site using existing themes
Experience in the following areas would also be helpful:
Great communication and teamwork is crucial to the success of our projects.
The role is based in our Capel St Mary office.
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday but may extend beyond these hours if required to meet project deadlines.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and hold a full UK driving license.
Applications (CV, Cover Note & Portfolio) should be sent with your application.
No agencies please