Please Note: This role will require you to attend the studio on a regular basis.
As an experienced Paid Social Account Executive at Reach, you will be given the opportunity to manage, plan, develop, implement and optimise a variety of paid social campaigns across multiple clients and industries; utilising Google Ads alongside all social media channels with a primary focus on Facebook and Instagram but will have the opportunity to test on other platforms too.
Create and implement a leading-edge analytical, test and learn culture so that the effectiveness of our Paid Campaign clients continuously increases.
Determine Paid strategies for Reach and its clients and execute delivery of the agreed strategy.
Champion the role of Paid Campaigns in all sales, retention and communication activity and provide digital knowledge input into customer and proposition development.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Ads (search, display, shopping) campaigns.
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role
- Have a strong understanding of paid social channels, specifically Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and targeted multi-channel marketing programs for clients that help them successfully build profitable, long-term relationships with their customers
- Represent CRO in the design thinking and ensure the success of goal conversion in all digital initiatives
- Understand the role of paid search within performance marketing strategies and work with the Reach team to implement an effective channel-agnostic approach to performance
- Stay current on the latest technologies and identify new opportunities, undertake training and further learning where necessary
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective growth of your own knowledge base/skillset
- Actively participate in new business initiatives; create statements of work and client proposals
- Ability to identify new opportunities, test, learn and maximise performance
- Excel in the communication to the Reach agency team, management and it’s clients on project development, timelines, and results
- Manage campaign budgets and budgets allocated by clients
- A paid media visionary with the ultimate goal to increase revenue and market share within these channels across all accountable clients
- Regularly report on the performance and ongoing optimisation for each allocated client account
- Building large-scale paid social campaigns
- Formulating reports based on results and analysis of campaigns
- Understanding metrics and data, including being able to manipulate them
- Oversee any junior roles in terms of allocating work, providing mentoring and training as required
With your role, you will manage multiple accounts including full autonomy on clients and be responsible for their day-to-day account management. Direct client liaison is an integral part of your role. You will build relationships and be responsible for retaining clients. The ability to cross-sell and upsell is important.
Ensuring that time allocated to clients matches their monthly allocated hours and implementing a commercial thought process in decision-making is required to ensure profitability for the Agency.
- The performance of campaigns will be within the agreed measures of success for your clients
- Clients will feel that the service that they receive from Reach is proactive and that we really care about their brand and performance
- The team feel that you are a valued member of the department, who contributes to the overall success of the team